We Can Make a Difference!
Milton Machine Shop Ltd (MMS) is a family-owned Canadian firm that offers complete Machine Shop Services.
A family owned and operated business, established by the Rowney Family in 1946, that has since changed hands to the Brinke Family in the year 2000.
The current owner Henry Brinke became an employee of MMS in 1978. After serving his apprenticeship, and graduating in 1982, moved to the managerial position in 1987, to current position as President.
Since the beginning MMS has established a high-quality reputation throughout the 70+ years of operation.
Being a small machine shop, MMS has been able to provide personalized customer services tailored to customer specifications, due to our highly skilled General Machinist/Tool Makers/Administration Staff. Our Staff at MMS provide precision and consistency that are excellent for maintaining great customer relations.
~At MMS Communication, Skill, Team Work and Dedication is our formula for Success~
Milton Machine Shop Ltd has been an active sponsor/supporter of:
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- Chambers of Commerce
- Golfing for Cancer
- Milton Minor Hockey Association (MMHA)
- Milton Centennials Hockey Club
- Milton Girls Soft Ball Association
- Milton Pleasure League
- Milton District Hospital Foundation
- Milton Old Stars
- Salvation Army Christmas Drive
Henry Brinke, President
- 1982: Highest marks for General Machinist at Sheridan College.
- 1998: Nominated for the Civic Business improvement of the year-Milton Chamber of Commerce.
- 2002: Halton apprenticeship advisory connel honor roll, for the advanced, development and commitment to skilled trades in Halton Region.
- 2005: Won the Premiers Awards (Dalton McGuinty) for graduates of Ontario colleges and the universities of applied Art and Technology.
- 2015: Supporter of Sheridan College Community Employment Program.
Interested to join our team?
Submit your resume / CV and join one of the best machinery shop in the area.